Tuesday, March 08, 2005

San Fernando Licensing Office

I got a duplicate Drivers Permit yesterday. It took me 6 hours. In this age of wireless internet, satellite technology and freenet, the licensing office is pounding out drivers licenses on stone.

Procedure:

1. Get the form from Licensing office. Its the same form for a new DP. 1 hrs.
2. Go make a police statement and get the police stamp. .5 hrs.
3. Swear to the JP that your made up story is true and correct. 1 hr.
4. Go back to the Licensing office to find your signature in a notebook. Heaven help the person that can't remember their dp# or date of issue. 1 hrs.
5. Wait for the clerk to get your copy from the vault. 1 hr.
6. Go in line to pay 40 TT dollars. .5 hrs.
7. Wait in line to take your picture. 1 hr.

They also close for lunch from 12 thru 1.

I'm going to bid to digitise all their documentation, but my government won't do that cause it will expose all the corruption happening there.

I'm going to chain my dp to my belly button.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Hangover Cure said...

Haha, I love it! Hangover Cure

Hangover Cure said...

Not making fun or anything though, but that is a great post! Hangover Cure