Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Ninja Gaiden


cute ...i wonder if she will kick my ass?

I'm talking about Ninja Gaiden. I prefer to purchase my games in the US because its $50.00 max there and 6 freakin' hundred dollars here. Merchants are thieves I tell you. In this case some very nice friends shipped it to me. Cool! Haven't started it yet but I'll tell you about it.


Do you remember the Ninja Gaiden for Nintendo back in 1989? Yeah ... waaaayyy back when you were 15? I had days of fun playing that and I hear this version is no different. Its hard they say, but fun.


if only we could...really ...
...my mother would have ran the walls behind me...

So if I'm not blogging, I'm hogging the TV with moss growing over me.

1 comment:

Hangover Cure said...

I remember playing the original Ninja Gaiden many years ago, games really have changed! Hangover Cure