Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Bits and Pieces

Today is not a holiday. Tomorrow is. :-)

Isn't Shouter Baptist Liberation Trinidad wonderful?

My secretary just called to tell me that it was her husband's birthday yesterday and she has a hangover so she can't come to work. How do you handle that without going postal?

I wonder how much people called in sick today or applied for the day off to take advantage of the Holy Thursday to Shouter Baptist Wednesday holiday week? It's truly amazing that we get anything done. Someone should do a survey, government offices first.

Ninja Gaiden took most of my attention yesterday, but made some progress. The breakfast shed is still there, serving lunch as usual, traffic was unholy on the highway, beef pies for breakfast... all is well with the world.

There were six murders, four road fatalities this weekend. Easter Holy weekend. *geez* And the weekend isn't finished yet.

Went to my mother's for lunch on Sunday and got conned into doing the dishes. All of them. Thirty-something y.o. Seems like everytime I'm in front of the kitchen sink there, someone decides to clean the fridge.

Came across a book every girl should have: The Straight Girls Guide to Sex with Women. I'll have some copies at home for those interested, for rental only though. *just kidding*

Since we're on giggle topics, Guatemala beat Trinidad and Tobago 5-1 in Saturday's WCQ in Guatemala. I'm glad none of the local stations carried the game. I'd be looking for a new TV today. Tomorrow we play Costa Rica, at home, at the Hasely Crawford Stadium. I wonder why they didn't use the Oval? Probably because of the non existing West Indies cricket. Maybe its because of the US ju-ju/santeria/obeah the US wuk on we when dey beat we 2-1 in the first WCQ at the Oval. Any bets on the WCQ vs Costa Rica outcome?

I'm debating whether to go to the game or cut my toenails.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Cut your toe nails, save yourself some grief and humiliation.

Anonymous said...

Decided to advise you to cut your toenails then say Velvet said the same thing :)

Really, it would make the world a better place!

Ana - Independence of
Mind

Jon451 said...

Just to let you all know, I did go to the game and just to let you know ..., since I cut them regularly....Its the pedicure tTickling I have a problem with..!