Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Registrar of Companies

I just saw this pasted to a door at the Registrar of Companies office, South Quay, Port of Spain.

not verbatim: "All trolley operators are required to be under the speed limit, (a stroll in the park), or suffer the maximum penalty".

I will return tomorrow and provide the full text of the notice, this I promise.

This being a glass door the only sign I could see behind the notice from my vantage point, 9th in line to a conspicously vacant counter, was: "Marriage Licences: Orisha, Muslim, Hindu". This is on the second floor, in an office filled with people, desks, filing cabinets.

To add to wishlist: be trolley operator at the Registrar of Companies for one (1) day.

2 comments:

Hangover Cure said...

Hangover Cure might help out sir!

Hangover Cure said...

Hangover Cure might help out sir!