Friday, December 31, 2004

2004

Happy and creative 2005 to all, may the new year bring all that you work for! I'm inclined to do a Trinidad Top 10 list for 2004 but there are so many faux pas that there is stiff competition for the top 10 spots.

There will be so many things that we all thought we would do for the last year but didn't. I hope that changes for all of us next year. To steal a phrase, "just do it".

Let me go home before I start to wax nostalgic...*sniff*

Here's one list I found, if you're into the paranormal, jumbie an' t'ing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy New Year to you too. From Kat

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, if you check on toronto-lime.com you can find a number of lists of stuff like top 30 downloads and top 10 downloaded soca tunes / wallpapers etc.

Kat

Jon451 said...

Thanx Kat...! Do you have a blog or website that I can link to? I'll check out the links...!

Anonymous said...

hello Jon451 !

Thanks for your post. In return i hope to share this quote:

"When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life"

Also, please feel free to come and post on my blog : denis island seychelles

Hangover Cure said...

Thanks again Jon. Good stuff as usual! Hangover Cure